1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Swish has not been active since 2015, this website only exists as an archive. ~ejegun

The Calm Village Made by NINJAPRO2424 (Me)

Discussion in 'Map Centre' started by Ninjapro2424, Nov 29, 2014.

1. Ninjapro2424

Ninjapro2424 New Member
    NINJAPRO2424

Map for zonemc and not swich. Sorry

Last edited: Nov 30, 2014
  2. Tahsin

Tahsin Map Builder
    TahsinRahman

I personally don't like the map as there is already an FFA map very similar to this one and I don't really see much potential in this map overall. Sorry.

You could improve it by adding a lot more detail and perhaps adding few structures.

3. Omar

Omar Member
    TheMCPharaoh

This ma does lack in detail, therefore I'm sorry to say that it wont be accepted in my perspective to be completely honest...

4. AndrewCFC

AndrewCFC Builder
    AndrewCFC

Adding more structures would just make it look cluttered, and there are maps on swish with less detailing. Too much detail ruins a map.

5. BlackTigerSRB

BlackTigerSRB Active Member
    BlackTigerSRB

Classical, and it's really like a FFA-map Village(Sry if I'm wrong) , just try to make something different with Village background :)

6. Omar

Omar Member
    TheMCPharaoh

It does, yet again, this map does lack in detail too much, try to add more detail to it, then look it over from the pvp aspect of it, that'd help out a lot!