1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Swish has not been active since 2015, this website only exists as an archive. ~ejegun

My Swish Story!

Discussion in 'Community Corner' started by Tahsin, Aug 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tahsin

Tahsin Map Builder
    TahsinRahman

Okay, so I so quite a few people do these so I felt like doing one myself aswell. Anyways, here it goes.

Basically, I first joined Swish about 9 or 10 months ago due to the influence of a lot of members on a clan called Unstoppable which was a Survival Games clan on a server which I will not mention. Anyways, after their very strong influence and persuasive comments, I decided to join this server called McSwish.

I started playing on Swish and I quite enjoyed it although I hated it because due to my awesome pvp skills, I kept on losing. I played on Swish for a few hours on that day and then I kind of forgot about this server for a few weeks and came back on it. I decided to tryhard on Swish and try to get to the top 10 leaderboards but sadly, I only managed to get about 1200 points.

Now, let's skip few months so after a few months, there was a big Swish update which added the ability to challenge people and such but along side with that, all the stats got reset so all my hard work all went. I then decided to actually quit Swish but I somehow came back to it after about a week or so.

At that time, I had a YouTube channel with 400+ subscribers and one day, I decided to record some Swish FFA on the Desert map but suprisingly enough, I catched about 4 hackers in 20 minutes which I then decided to turn into a series where I would pretty much describe each hacker etc. After uploading that video, I decided to join Swish Forums and report it. So, I reported it and Eddy replied. From that moment, I felt really inspired by what Eddy was doing as a Mod that I decided to actually give this a go and apply for Mod myself.

I applied for Mod and I got declined straight away due to my age being 13. From then, I decided to actually be really active on the forums so I kind of did something slightly stupid which was that basically, I set a target. Basically, my target was to have more messages than cdrew and Joe because they were the most Active Non Mods. So, I tryharded the forums for a little biy and I admit that I may have probably spammed just a tiny bit aswell but I soon enough understood that spamming was pointless. Anyways, I then found out about Swish's Teamspeak server and me and WalkCraftLV decided to go on it.

So, we were talking on it and Cecilia joined. From that moment, I actually met almost everyone who I am close friends with on Teamspeak such as Jarni , Eddy , ejegun , Max , Matt , Ethan , PureEpicness4Eva and many more.

Anyways, at the start of May, I probably did the worst thing ever in my Swish career which was to get myself banned for a very stupid mistake which I won't say in public. So, I was banned for a week and I actually applied for Mod after my ban expired but I got declined due to my previous ban by Leon. I then somehow managed to get Max to forgive me which I am still to this day very thankful for. Anyways, after I got my Ban Disputed, the day after to be precise, the age requirement changed from 14 to 15 which pretty much meant that I had to wait about a year to reapply.

This didn't really affect me much as I would have waited a year more to reapply due to my endless love for this server. But, one dah, I was on Teamspeak when Max decided to move me to his channel and he basically asked me if I wanted an Age Exception. Now, you may be thinking 'I thought Age Exceptions weren't available' and the answer to that is yes and no. Well,
    you can't ask for an Age Exception but if it seems like you are mature enough and if you are interested in becoming Mod then you may be automatically given one.

After I got an Age Exception, a week later, Swish introduced a Beta Testing rank which is still in Beta Testing and Max chose mr and Tommychef123 for the rank which was Helper. Helpers are basically supposed to keep an eye on the chat and record hackers if needed. The Helper experience actually gave me some further knowledge about how the Staff Team is being ran etc.

I then applied for Mod, got pending by Matt and I got accepted for an interview by Celine. I did my interview with Eddy as the interviewer and I passed my interview which meant that I was now a Mod! This was dated on the 07/07/14.

So here I am now, a Moderator on the McSwish Servers. I would have never imagined of getting this far and funnily enouhh, today is actually my one month anniversary as a Moderator!

Now I will mention all the people that deserve to be mentioned although I may forget some people:
    Max , ejegun , Luke , Jarni , Matt , Eddy , Leon , Celine , Cecilia , Joe , Tommychef123 , cdrew, MixedProphecy , WalkCraftLV , PureEpicness4Eva , Cormac , Ethan , goldlab|Harvey , RubyVova , Salared and probably many more but these ere the ones who came off top of my head. Let me know if I have forgotten to mention you :)

Last edited: Aug 7, 2014
    Ethyz, Celine, Tommychef123 and 2 others like this.
  2. iMightTroll

iMightTroll Known Member

I caught* about

Ethan likes this.
  3. Tahsin

Tahsin Map Builder
    TahsinRahman

Wow okay, I will leave that mistake there as I wrote this on my phone and it's too much effort to fix it from my phone.

4. Matt

Matt Former Sr. Moderator
    mr_pendle

Read this on kik already lol c:
    Still kewl though

Tahsin likes this.
  5. Eddy

Eddy
    VIP

Nafels

I'm your greatest inspiration<3

Tahsin and PureEpicness4Eva like this.
  6. Tahsin

Tahsin Map Builder
    TahsinRahman

Yep hahah <3

7. Celine

Celine
    VIP

Yass Tahsin! Congratz on being Mod for 1 month! Many more will follow :)
    Lets set a target here, try and beat me <3 almost 1,5 years, good luck buddy <3

Tahsin likes this.
  8. Tahsin

Tahsin Map Builder
    TahsinRahman

Thanks Celine! And hopefully I will be able to but then again, it is going to be very hard moderating as well as you did for such a long period of time but I shall try :)

Celine likes this.
  9. Ethan

Ethan Map Builder
    Ethn

10. Harv

Harv Active Member
    goldlab

You tagged me thanks <3

11. Tahsin

Tahsin Map Builder
    TahsinRahman

No problem :)

Harv likes this.
  12. Celine

Celine
    VIP

You'll do great <3

13. Ethan

Ethan Map Builder
    Ethn

do u lof eme

14. PureEpicness4Eva

PureEpicness4Eva Famous Member

no.

Ethan likes this.
  15. Ethan

Ethan Map Builder
    Ethn

get to work boi I don't payyou for nuthin

16. Cormac

Cormac
    VIP

FAMILYMONSTER

Please DO NOT necro post on the Swish forums. This is breaking a rule and if you continue to do so, it could lead to further punishments.

"necropost =to post in a thread that has been "dead", by being inactive for a relatively long period."

Tahsin and Noah like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.